Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- OCTFME Open Government Report
- Performance Plans
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- OCTFME's FY 19 Budget
- Staff Organizational Chart
- OCTFME Permit Policies
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Awarded Contracts
- Cable Customer Service FAQs
- To submit feedback on OCTFME’s performance or other agency actions, please call (202) 727-6608 or contact us through our Ask the Director page.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Officer is the principal contact point within the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music & Entertainment for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. OCTFME’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Donna S. Cooper
Deputy General Counsel
Phone: (202) 671-0053
For information about past FOIA requests, visit the District Wide Annual FOIA Reports.